Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Concert

Summertime is just around the corner and that means Summer Concerts.  I picked out this outfit which I have variations of 2 out of the 5 items.  I one both the dress and the jean jacket.  The dress I have in a blue floral print while my jacket is in white. I picked the necklace because of my new obsession with bow jewelry.  I found a silver bow necklace from Tiffany's but I figured this one was more in my price range.  I really want the shoes from Payless, I picked yellow just to be a pop of color from the dress.  The purse was inspired by my new purchased over the shoulder purse because it is a great way to not have to worry about losing it.  Perfect for a concert especially since it is much smaller than my normal suit case sized tote I usually carry with me.

Summer Concert



I have been busy moving and packing has taken over my precious blogging time but I hope to blog more and more.  After I finish decorating my room I am going to document the transformation.  I do want to add more personal experiences to my blog as well so be sure to look for those.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog. Great outfit, I would definitely wear this to a summer concert, it's the perfect outfit to display a nice tan while still fighting the evening chill. You have a great sense of style. Safe Haven is growing on me, I just didn't have that instant love for it like I did The rescue. But his books always offer me a nice escape.

    Smiles,
    Julie. littlepinkrainboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete