Wednesday, July 27, 2011

{Semi} Wordless Wednesday - Cookie Edition

I have a confusion, I love Wordless Wednesdays.  I love linking up with other blogs and discovering amateur bloggers like myself.  It is just all around fun.

So today as I was sitting at work, I came up with this bright idea that I wanted to bake cookies and decorate them tonight.  F.Y.I I am not a baker and do not have any of the supplies.  I am going to head to Meijers after work and hope I do not spend all my money on my crazy I think I can do anything ideas.  

So my {Semi} Wordless Wednesday includes my inspiration for the day.


Source: sweetopia.net via Kim on Pinterest










Photobucket

I will be sure to put up pictures of my ugly, horrible, nasty beautiful cookies if I survive making them tonight.  
Happy Hump Day!

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Visiting from SWW...you should check out the blog Bake at 350 if you haven't. She does great step by step posts on adorable cookies. I have a ton bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look delish - the top ones are my faves! Stopping by from FFP and a new follower!

    xoxo,
    Erin
    lust4livin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. kimi, love, these look amazing. thanks for another wonderful post.New outfit post. Lunch in Beverly Hills. Would love if you'd check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    If you're not already, don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha i want to help and playyyy will i see you when i get home or are you going to scott's?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave for Pittsburgh tonight. I will put pictures up of my finished product...princess cookies!

    ReplyDelete