Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 Movies


I am a big lover of chick flicks, so I really could pick any three and be happy but I am going to try to add some variety to the post.






GREASE!
And yes I put so multiple pictures up because I could not decide which one I wanted to choose.  I watched this movie every night as a child and it will always be a favorite.  It also lead to my love of musicals and Broadway.  It was kind of pathetic when I started to watch this movie with mature mind, I catch more and more funny lines. Dirty 




The Ugly Truth
I just think this is one of the funniest movies every.  I die laughing every time I watch it.  If you haven't seen it yet, I suggest that you do.



Big Daddy

Big Daddy
I loved Adam Sandler in his prime and this is by far one of my favorites.  It never gets old.  "I wipe my own a$$"


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment