Friday, September 2, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have not blogged in a long time.  Starting back to school as Junior taking 18 hours while working almost 20 hours is turning out to harder than I imagined.  It really is kicking me in the butt.  When I am not at work or in class, I tend to be doing homework.  And not just the reading type of homework, where I can act like I read it when everyone know I didn't.  I have a lot of homework I have to turn it, no short-cuts there.  But I have faith in myself that I can do it, and manage to get good grades.  Also, I don't want to be a total loser so I try to throw some fun into the mix and some quality r&r with the BF. (Always important)

So for thankful Thursday, I have come up with a list of things I am thankful for, but at the same time can be a big pain in my butt.

My education at Xavier University.  I love Xavier and I truly believe I made a perfect decision for a college choice.  I am thankful that my parents made the needed sacrifices that allowed me to come here.  I am also thankful for the great opportunities that Xavier has given me.


I am also thankful for the best family and friends any girl could ask for.  These people are always there when I need someone to lean on and are always supportive of me.  I do not know where I would be without them.  I am truly blessed.




One last thing I am thankful for is living in a climate with changing weather.  I always thought I was a warm weather gal but I could really use some fall temperatures right now.  I like change and am grateful that I live in OH! where I can experience all four seasons.  This way I never get bored.



Source: polyvore.com via Kim on Pinterest


And the above is my style inspiration for fall.  I want so riding boots ASAP! (cooler weather will help, too)

***Yes I know it is Friday and this is Thankful Thursday but I didn't finish the post yesterday, so you get the Thursday post on Friday!!!!!!

Happy Friday Everyone!!!!! Enjoy the holiday weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment