Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weather Change

Only in Cincinnati can it be 90F one day and 60F the next.  But hey, I am not complaining.  I was so ready for fall weather because I am excited for jeans, boots, cardigans, and hooded sweatshirts.  So start my fall wardrobe I cracked last night and made these purchases from Target.com (I had to buy both to get free shipping)


Source: target.com via Kim on Pinterest



Source: target.com via Kim on Pinterest


Here is a style board that I think compliments my new purchases :)

Fall 2011


Long sleeve top
Skinny leg jeans, $35
Feather drop earrings, $9.10
Target:Mossimo® Women's Double Layer Knotted Shoulde..., $15
Mossimo Supply Co. Triple Buckle Saddle Bag - Tan : Target, $4.99
Target:Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Kailey Tall Boots - Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment