Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Books and More Books

As Summer is just around the corner, I need to make my Must Read Summer Book List.  I do not get to read nearly as much since I started working full time but I still need that list that will fulfill time spent laying by the pool.

 
Safe Heaven
I started my Summer reading early with the newest Nicholas Sparks book.  It is a typical Sparks book about a woman living in a small town in North Carolina but this one seems a little different than all the others.

Something Borrowed
Emily Griffin's 1st book in the series is coming out as a movie this week but I am dying to read the book first. I have it on hold at the library but I do not know when it is suppose to come in...I should have just bought it but hopefully it will not be much longer.

Something BlueBaby ProofLove the One You're WithHeart of the Matter
Next one my list is the rest of Emily Griffin's books if I like the first one.


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Another book that is being released as a movie this Summer written by Stieg Larsson.

Water for Elephants
I guess my list mostly consists of books that are movies but this movie looks amazing.  Sara Gruen's book is now on New York Time's Best Sellers list.

A Shore Thing
No judging.  Snooki's book is not becoming a movie.  I want to read her book out of pure curiosity just to see what it is like. I will be sure to update on the status of this book.

If I Stay & Where She Went
As I was looking around the web I found these on Amazon's best books of the month.  The books by Gayle Forman intrigued me.

So there is my list for the summer.  Hopefully I will find time for all of them.  I may need a e-reader so I can read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment