Monday, April 18, 2011

Working Woman

I love having a new outfit or my favorite work outfit to bring me out of the working blues.  I often will have a better day if I know I look my best.  Plus, you never know who you will run into at the office.  I strive to be proud of what I wear because it represents who I am.

I love the color of this cropped trench coat.  It is great for Spring.  This would be perfect for a more casual day at the office.
Ruffle Hem Cropped Trenchcoat

I like wearing wedges to work.  More comfortable than typical heels.  Only downside is that wedges are usually pretty tall.  These are from Payless.
Womens  American Eagle Sweetpea Canvas Wedge

A pencil skirt is a must.  I like the fact this one from Charlotte Russe has the side detail and is not black.
City Sophisticate Pencil Skirt

When I go shopping now I have two different wardrobes, work and fun.  I like when I can translate a piece into both wardrobes.  It is a double win.





No comments:

Post a Comment