Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wedding Season

Since April is the unofficial start of wedding season I decided to make the post dedicated to wedding guest apparel.  I have found some cute, non-expensive dresses and accessories that I think are perfect to wear to any wedding .

I love this dress from New York and Company.  I actually saw this dress when I was at the mall this morning and fell in love with it.  It would be perfect for either a day or evening wedding.  The simple accessories compliment the bold print on the dress.
Abstract Floral Dress

This dress is from the LC Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's, I love the belt to show off a tiny waist.  The dress is simple yet it makes a statement.

I love wearing hair pieces now.  A headband or clip can complete an outfit just as well as a good necklace.  The following hair pieces were found at Charlotte Russe.

No comments:

Post a Comment