Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoes, Shoes, and More Shoes

I love shoes.  It is one of my obsessions.  I especially love sandals and summer shoes. Although boots do have a special place in my heart, I am ready to put the boots in the back of the closet and start showing off my pretty pink toenails.  I recently discovered a shoe website, Endless.com. I got a pair of Sperry's earlier this year for $38 from the site.  Here is a selection of shoes that I found.

Love a polka dot shoe, especially a wedge.
A bright yellow pump to brighten up any outfit.

I also saw these shoes on a commercial for Payless and I might go and buy them for myself.

I had to add these great zebra shoes from DSW, since I love zebra print.
Spring is the season to pick out a fantastic pair of shoes and then pick the outfit.  It is all about the shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment