Friday, June 17, 2011

Do's and Don'ts

I have been thinking lately about those little things that just irk me and make me mad.  It not always a big thing, usually just a small act that makes me no longer like you.  Things that just make society better.  However, it is Friday so I do not want to be a huge Debbie Downer so I will follow each Don't with a Do.

Don't cut me while I am driving and then give me the look for being in your way.

Do wave back at me when I wave thank-you for your nice gesture.  I always wave when a driver lets me walk across the cross walk with my life being threatened.  But some people just give me a weird look.

Don't let your kids be all loud and controlling at a restaurant.  You are the parent.

Do tip your waitress appropriately, the reason I have never been a waitress is because I know I couldn't do.  Therefore, pay them generously.

Don't let your assets hang out of your clothes...no one wants to see it.

Do dress appropriate for your size, trust me you look better in the size 12 clothes you fit in, then the size 5 you wish you were.

Everyone have a great weekend !


No comments:

Post a Comment