Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally Friday!

Okay so maybe it is only Thursday but for me it is Friday!!!!! It is amazing how one day off can help your mood.  I am wondering up to Michigan for the weekend with some of my best friends.  The purpose was to just get away and have some fun but it happened to fall on the BF's 21st Bday!  I am super excited except for the fact that now the BF will run away to bars without me.  Just know if you are going to hit on my man, I will fight you. Just kidding.  Anyway, I meant to get a good meaningful, interesting, post in today but that didn't happen.  I was busy at work.  However, I will be sure to have some good pictures for Monday, or even Sunday night if I am feeling up to it.  We will see. 
The trip is going to give me some time to catch up on my reading.  This summer I have already finished Safe Heaven by Nicholas Sparks and Something Borrowed and Something Blue by Emily Giffin.  I enjoyed all 3.  (Maybe that can be a post for next week, BOOK REVIEWS)  So now I am onto Girl with a Dragon Tattoo, it was slow at first with all the Swedish details and names I cannot pronounce but it is starting to pick up and I really want to know what happens.

And since I do not like a post without pictures,
Me and the BF! Happy Birthday!!!!!

And a few from my past weekend at the LAKE.

And I want to do more reading this weekend,

Everyone have a fun yet safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment