Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Hello everybody,  am I glad that Thursday is almost over and tomorrow if Friday.  And it is not an ordinary Friday but an out of office early Friday with a 3 day weekend to follow.  Splendid!  Anyway,  here are a list of other things I am thankful for today.

1.  I am always most thankful for my family.  They are wonderful inside and out.  But today I am thankful for my Mommy.  I had some quality time with her last night with the besties and their Momma's.  Always a great time filled with much laughter. And no mom I did not add this in here because I knew you would be looking at my blog. :)  But my Mommy is my best friend and will always be. 


2.  I am thankful for my glasses.  I haven't spent without my contacts in for a long time and let me tell you that it feels great.  My eyes are not dry, I feel more awake.  Its a great feeling!  Now only if I didn't have to wear my glasses either.
3. I am thankful for sunshine.  The Cincinnati weather has been so rainy lately and it is just a mood killer.  The forcast shows mostly hot, sunny days ahead of us for the 4th of July weekend and I couldn't be happier.  There is only a chance of rain :)

4. I am thankful for Diet Coke.  This perfect little drink gets me through the day even if Yahoo today told me it will make me fat, I don't care.  I can be in a horrible mood but Diet Coke will make me smile.  Is this weird?  What do they put in this stuff?

Love,




1 comment:

  1. ohmaword i can not believe you are not thankful for me #rude

    ReplyDelete